Make sure to shampoo your lashes daily. Always clean your lashes before applying sealant. Seal your lashes every 3 days.
If you have any further questions, contact your lash technician.
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, creams or waterproof mascara.
- Use only water-based makeup & makeup curler.
- Be careful to avoid pulling extensions or rubbing eyes
- Please see a trained lash technician to have your extensions removed.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.